Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Prophecy by Desiree DeOrto *Amazing New Author*


 The Prophecy *The Divinity Stone Series* by Desiree DeOrto
The people of Shiloh, Virginia thought it was just a story. A legend to keep children from misbehaving. A challenge to prove you have courage. What they didn't know was that it was real. All of it was real.

When Starlette McKinley moved from the sparkling lights of LA to the sleepy town of Shiloh, she didn't know that she would be the catalyst. She didn't know that the rage and energy pulsing through her would be the key to unleashing an insurmountable power that would either be the saving of mankind, or its destruction.

The blood will run, and the prophecy will be revealed. But will she be able to overcome the insurmountable odds? Or will she succumb to the energy within, welcoming the darkness that has become her only friend.

I am so so excited to bring you Author Desiree DeOrto!!! She is a KICK-ASS Chick and SupaFanFreakinTastic Author! Her book The Prophecy is AVAILABLE NOW!!

That was what it was/is still like reading this book! I am still reading it *yes I have gotten slow* But let me tell you this gal can write the words to weave you into the world she has created!! Where oh where can I get this Amazing book you ask?? WELL... Let me show you ... 



Now… Let me give you the 411 on her *inserts grin*


I'm a stay-at-home mother of four (no, it isn't very glamorous unless you have a fascination with diapers and baby puke)who finally decided to grow a pair and follow one of my passions: writing. I've been known to throw glitter and threaten people with unicorns. I hate writing biographies because they make me feel really 'look at me! Look at me!' when I'm really one of those '*waves hand* this is not the person you were looking for* type. I hope everyone enjoys my books, and look forward to providing more books that everyone will love!

Want to find and Stalk her? Oh you so do!!






She also has a HUGE Birthday Giveaway going on at her blog right now…. No really IT’S FREAKIN HUGE!!! For both US and International prizes! Click on the Extravaganza pic to go to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...