Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review - Sentinel by Joshua Winning


Publication Date:  May 1, 2013


Who are the Sentinels? They’re everywhere, but you’ve never seen them. The Sentinels are the world’s best-kept secret, but that secret’s about to come out… Are you ready for it?

A dark fantasy series set in Cambridge, Sentinel is the first installment in the thrilling Sentinel Trilogy, which takes place in a world that everybody knows, but few would recognize. Who are the Sentinels? Who is the mysterious godmother? And why is fifteen-year-old Nicholas Hallow able to sense things that others can’t? Filled with action and mystery, Sentinel takes the reader on a whirlwind adventure with unconventional heroes and a little bit of magic


Cover and Description from Goodreads

My review:

I usually do a recap of what I feel describes the story however I won’t be doing that in this one as I’m still not 100% exactly what the Sentinels are and what their purpose is.  Things happened with Nicholas who apparently is someone “special” for the Sentinels and is sent to live with his Godmother whom he never has met nor has heard about. 

The story was interesting and I’m sure they mentioned in there who the Sentinels where but it could’ve just flown right over my head J  Although I enjoyed reading the book I’m not sure if I will continue on with the series, nothing stood out that made me want to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...