Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cover Characteristics - Two-for *Angel Wings & Moons*

This is a pretty little meme hosted by Sugarandsnark.co.za/
Each week they pick a cover theme and I post my favorite five covers with that theme.
Head over to their site to check out their favorites and other bloggers who have linked up too.

Everybody loves a pretty cover right??  
This week you are getting a two for one deal ;)  I forgot to post last weeks
topic (gasp!) and it is my favorite one so I had to go back and post! 

So last weeks theme was ANGEL WINGS (*giddy clapping*) here are my favorite pretties...
(I say that like Gollum says "my precious")



When We Have WingsHalo (Halo, #1)LaurenClockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)

*I may have cheated a bit with Clockwork Angel, but there are angel wings on the little 
gold angel and this cover is so shimmery in person, I LOVE it!*

My favorite:

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)

Not only is it gorgeous but this book is freaking bada%# amazing!

Now to this weeks 'actual' theme
MOONS

Chosen (Daughters of the Sea #3)The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1)My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves, #1)The Sea of Tranquility

My Favorite:

Light of the Moon (Legend of the Dreamer, #1)

Isn't Calum so fine?  The moon is purdy too ;)


So there you have it!  Pretty pretty covers!  I tried to choose from my own book shelves so most of these books have special meaning to me which is why I find them so pretty.

Do you have a favorite cover with Angel wings or a Moon??  Tell me about them in the comments...I want to know what I'm missing!

Next weeks theme: birds
Get ready for that one!




3 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Halo and Lauren!! They're so beautiful!!!
    All they are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! The Lauren cover and Light of the Moon are great!

    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...