Monday, January 14, 2013

Cover Characteristics ~ Red Dresses


This is a weekly meme hosted by Sugar and Snark
This week our theme characteristic is:

Red Dresses!!


I admit to being in love with all covers "steampunk" like.  Sue me ;)



There is totally something about a kick butt weapon with a pretty dress that screams awesome.  I've started this book and it's pretty darn awesome too!


I'm not going to lie...It might be the red dress that makes this cover great but I'm pretty sure that it's Kaiden whispering dirty little comments into her ear ;)  
LOVE Sweet Evil so it had to make my list.


This was a good book, a little slow in the beginning but it picked up and I am so looking forward to reading Sapphire Blue.  I actually prefer the original all red cover but this dress is gorgeous!  



So I may have taken liberties with this cover as it is hard to tell that the dress is red.  BUT it is!  I am anticipating this book like a rabid dog anticipates it's next meal!!  I think this cover is just complete awesomesauce!!

So there you have it.  My favorite Red Dress covers.
What do you think?  Do you have one that you are just crazy over?  Let me know in the comments!

Join me next week for covers featuring my FAVORITE book characters....cryptic much?


2 comments:

  1. I try really hard NOT to get sucked in by covers with the 'girl in dress' theme, but it never works. Sucks me in every time! I also love me some covers that have red, black, and white covers - something about that combo (especially if the dress is red) pulls me in! I love the covers you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want these dresses!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...