Monday, April 2, 2012

Vlog Review! The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Being the good girl isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Ashton Gray has grown weary of playing the part to please her parents, and to be worthy of the town’s prince charming, Sawyer Vincent. Maybe That’s why she’s found herself spending time with Sawyer’s cousin, Beau, while he’s away for the summer camping with his family. Beau is nothing like her perfect boyfriend. He’s the sexiest guy she’s ever seen, dangerous in ways she’s only day dreamed about, and the one guy she should stay away from.
Beau never envied Sawyer his loving parents, his big nice home, or his position as quarterback. He loves him like a brother. Which is why he's tried everything in his power to keep his distance from Sawyer’s girlfriend. Even if he has loved her since the age of five, Ashton is Sawyer’s girl, so therefore she’s off limits. But when Sawyer leaves for the summer, Ashton, the one girl Beau would move Heaven and Earth for, decides she wants to get into trouble. Stabbing the one person who’s always accepted him and stood by him in the back, is the cost of finally holding Ashton Gray in his arms. Is she worth losing his cousin over?.... Hell Yeah.
Srsly, please excuse me! First ever Vlog Review and oh I know it can be better and well they will be someday :) enjoy! 


6 comments:

  1. Yay Heather! I told Andrea(The Bookish Babe) that I love the Vlog reviews and I'm so glad you've decided to do them too!

    My favorite line from your review "You want him...you know you do" Hehe!

    Adding to my TBR :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I know I'm a huge dork and I'm good with it... That was all just fly by the seat of my pants! LOL Thanks girl :)

      Delete
  2. TVB is one of my all times favorite books! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful vlog review!! I'm also not a big contemporary reader either, but OMG this book rocked!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this book!!!! Thanks for posting your review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...