Thursday, August 18, 2011

Review : Fast-Tracked by Tracy Rozzlynn


Fast-Tracked by Tracy Rozzlynn

(#1 Fast-Track Trilogy)

Study hard, do well on your assessment, and you’ll be rewarded.

The phrase had been repeated throughout Alexandria's life. A person’s ranking on the assessment test determined everything. Their job, where they live, and even who they could marry. At least that’s what Alexandria though before she received the results.

Everything Alexandria believed was a lie. Fast-trackers run the country. Anger one of them and your whole world could fall apart. Anger one of them and the person you love would suffer.

Alexandria was elevated to fast-tracker class while her best-friend turned true love was plummeted to the lowest possible rank – a guaranteed life of hardship and misery. She plunges herself into the fast-tracker world in hopes of helping Byron. But can she help Byron before she completely loses herself to the allure of their lifestyle?
  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 384 KB
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B005CIHDGY

Review: 5x5
I really wasn't sure I was going to like this...No really I don't like everything I pick up some I just put back down and don't review! This however turned out to be an engrossing story. 

Alexandria is a great character! She really reminds me of...well lots of girls. We tend to go back and forth with ourselves ALOT, here she keeps it all together when loads would just fall apart. She keeps her standards and morals in check when it would be super easy to just go with everyone else so Kudos! Now Byron well just let me be honest I didn't and I'm still not sure I'm on board with him :( I do heart some Avery though.... there is all thrills and excitement that go along with being in with the Rich in-crowd. Backstabbing, beat-downs, and Love...and well the ending will leave you with your mouth hanging open and eyes wide 0.o 

I cannot wait for the next book in this trilogy! If you have yet to read it... well click on the link up there to Amazon... srsly it's only .99!!! GET IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...